Sunday, September 18, 2011

Last night we had a birthday party for my husband, someone asked how old he was, sparking an entire conversation about the crazy parties we have planned through the years. There was the going away party for his hair when he turned 30, the everything's falling out of place party for my 30th, the look who's back in diapers party on his 40th. There are more... I put on a going grey party, and older than dirt party among others.

He is already planning thr end of the world party for my 40th birthday the day after the world is supposed to end DEC 21, 2012. I really don't think it would be that bad of a deal if the world ended that day. I would never have to turn 40 on December 22, but they have been wrong about theses things before....soooo who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment