Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Copyrights



Wow, what a day! You never know what bridge your going to be faced with next. I have had my book named since the beginning; It was a "sure thing" or so I thought. C'est la vie, I was able to take the copyright conflict and twist it in my favor. Now I have a temporary copyright in place while I file the paperwork on the registered copyright Not even the google cloud find a match to the new names so I'm thinking this one will work!

If your not sure about how copyright laws effect you be sure and check these sites, and don't wait like I did. If I had sent in the copyright paperwork when I first came up with the name I would have been safe with the old titles. I waited... someone wrote a song and registered a copyright who new??

See my HUB page for information links

No comments:

Post a Comment